We are Kalyana Beauty Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 12850029 with registered office address 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Kalyana collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kalyana with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Kalyana also receives the following information from third parties:
- Automated information – when you visit our website we receive and collect information, which may in certain circumstances constitute personal information and which includes your IP address, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time and/or clickstream data.
- Website Analytics tools – we use analytics services by third parties to collect information about the use of this Site, such as number of visits, pages visited, popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to recognize your device and compile information about you. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you, what operating system and web browser you use, and what site you visited prior to visiting our website.
How will we use your data?
Kalyana collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Fraud detection
- Spam detection
When Kalyana processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Kalyana securely stores your data on servers based in the UK, hosted by Siteground.
Kalyana will keep your personal identification information for 2 years, if you have not logged in to your account. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by secure removal from our servers.
Kalyana would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Kalyana from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Kalyana would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Kalyana for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kalyana correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kalyana to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kalyana erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kalyana restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Kalyana’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kalyana transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit the Information Commissioner’s Office page about cookies.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Kalyana uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Kalyana uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Kalyana sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the Information Commissioner’s Office page about cookies tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Kalyana has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at the following address:
Information Governance department
Information Commissioner’s Office